I’m not sure I’ve ever stumbled upon a recipe by accident that is this quick, easy and delicious!
This post may contain affiliate links at no additional cost to you.
I was making sugar free chocolate covered strawberries with keto cheesecake dip the other night (are you drooling yet??), and I had a little chocolate left over after all the strawberries were dipped. I couldn’t bring myself to dump it so I poured what was left into a few muffin cups, sprinkled them with pecan pieces, stuck ‘em in the freezer to harden and OMG the result was even more magical than I expected.
Naturally, I couldn’t wait to make them again (on purpose this time) and share them with you all!
Whether you follow keto or not, these are such a good and easy way to squash those sweet cravings.
At less than 2g net carbs per single serving, they are guiltless too!
BONUS - they’re so easy to make that you can whip them up on the fly.
Sugar Free Chocolate Pecan Fat Bombs
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 24 (single servings)
- 24 Mini muffin cups
- 1½ cups Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips (sugar free)
- 2 tablespoons Organic Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Pecan pieces
- Place 24 mini muffin cups on a baking sheet for easy transfer to the freezer (don’t worry, you’re NOT baking these!)
- Put the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and heat at 30% power in 30 second increments,, stirring in between intervals so the chocolate does not burn, until melted. Another (safer) option is to melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler, stirring frequently until melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted, carefully pour it into the mini muffin cups or silicone mold ¾ of the way full.
- Top each with ½ teaspoon pecan pieces
- Transfer to the freezer to harden for 30 minutes
- Once they’ve hardened, transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge until ready to eat
TIP: I like to take one or two out and let them sit at room temp for a few minutes to soften before eating.
VARIATION: Fill the mini muffin cup half way with chocolate, drop in ½ teaspoon of peanut butter, then top with chocolate for a guiltless copy cat keto Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
NOTE: I am not a nutritionist and the net carb calculations (total carbs – fiber – erythritol) are based on single servings with the ingredients used above.
Pin this image for later…